WildStar

Game Data

The Players and Daily login numbers are estimations based on subscriber numbers and online sentiment.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://mmo-population.com/r/wildstar

Having Wildstar on the list kind of delegitimizes the entirety of this website to be honest. How can it have 13,250 players when it’s been shut down since late 2018

It’s an interesting question I’ve often tried to decide for myself on. Basically WildStar is showing players because that’s what the algorithm is predicting based on the popularity of WildStar on various social media, the sentiment, the trends, etc.

Now I know it has 0 players, but it also has historic data. Maybe the best method is to “shut” ones that expire, show 0, but keep the historic data for people to see? What do you think?

I think keeping historic data is a good idea. It is nice to go back and see how popular certain games were back in the day :wink:

I realize most of the population numbers are best guesses, but I do think obsolete games (ie., ones that have been officially been shuttered) should be counted as zero once they go offline.

Oh, and games that aren’t released shouldn’t have numbers either IMO… Example, New World.

I know there is a lot of buzz about the game, but considering it’s in closed Alpha still, there is no actual way to even guess as to how many people are playing the Alpha with the NDA in effect and all.

all this sites has fake data, wildstar is down nad for example Lineage II has 2x higher earnings than Guild Wars 2 and lineage is on list down and guild wars top? This sites are ***** :smiley: