Where do I start creating my own hacks for MMOs?

I would like to learn how to create my own.DLLs for any MMO, especially one called AirRivals. The reason I’d like to create my own is that I’m getting tired of the fact that it may be patched over already or I could be downloading an orgy of malware. I’ve read a few tutorials about it but they don’t help, they’re more for the moderately advanced hackers that know what the hex codes mean, and not for the complete novice. I’d really like to find some kind of forum with tutorials that pretty much explains it from square one as if they were talking to a 3-year-old about how to scan strings and all that craziness, or even have an expert to take the time out to teach me if I’m lucky enough.

Does anyone have any idea where I should look for this kind of support?

I have no experience with this and I will be honest with you, I am not the kind to approve of it. I feel that hacks and hackers in general have ruined a lot of online MMO games in the past and even present so it is not something I can support, no offense.

Given your reasoning, I can understand wanting to make your own hacks but this is something that takes awhile to learn. I am not sure where to begin with it myself. I know computer hacking but not video game hacks, ironically enough.